Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Well the internet seems to have finally sorted itself out for now. I had hoped to write about the Islamic Revolutions 31st anniversary, but its abit to late now most of what's to say has already been said so Iran will have to be put on the back burner for now. But let me give you this link to Lenin's Tomb instead. Besides its not all bad I was trying to resist the urge to make a Mullah lite joke so maybe its better this way.

Anyway Adam Curtis (of the excellent The Trap, and The power of Nightmares) has produced a very interesting and thought provoking mini doc for Charlie Brooker's Newswipe.



Hmm interesting, especially about Murdoch and Thatcher, however I should point out the obvious that Murdoch's papers for the masses was and is motivated by nothing more then a quest for profit rather then as his sound bite implies an attempt to promote the spread of information and the raising of the political consciousness of the common man.



Well I've just had the virtual stuffing kicked out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts