Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Progressive London




Being unable to attend the Progressive London conference I have instead been watching the video casts on the events Youtube Channel to get a feel for how it went. Johann Hari seen speaking above was for me the best of them being both informative insightful and really quite funny speaking of which if you don't know who Jacob Rees-Mogg is -I know I certainly didn't- thats his picture up there in the right where his no doubt most comfortable, sadly I couldn't find any pictures of his Nanny.

Anyway I have also found it strange how are media only reports Progressive measures as "class war" but don't slap on the same label to regressive measures such as tax cuts for the rich.

If you'd like to find out more about Progressive London (its turnout, its speeches etc.) then please allow me to direct to this post by Andy Newman who was one of the speakers at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts