Search This Blog

Thursday 1 April 2010

Ataturks legacy



(Warning over an hour long).

As a student I naturally waste a lot of my time watching videos on Youtube. Though in my defence I do try to view content of a informative and political nature in between walk throughs for video games I'm stuck on.

So I've become a fan of the Young Turks, a sort of anti establishment moderately left wing web show that exposes hypocrasy and down right insanity in a somewhat humorous its hard to believe kind of way.

Here's a few highlights:



Well atleast they have good taste.



Sadly this one isn't really funny, though thats due to the content of the story being a text book example of Corporate cynicism.

Same with this one




And of course they really let Glenn Beck have it:



I suspected it all along.



Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts