Search This Blog

Saturday 26 January 2013

New Years Resolution


Firstly I'd like to apologise for the lack of up dates and yes I am aware that a depressingly high fraction of my posts have started with a Mea Culpa of sorts. As is usual for most 20 something's real life gets in the way of internet surfing. In addition to winter illness I've been focussing on getting my "Career" back on track so far I've had some part time work as a writer and a few interviews for other jobs. Also a lot of the things I wanted to talk about this month have strangely been jumped on and thoroughly explored from every angle before I can even think of a clever pun for the title. Oh and I've also decided to give my passion for writing fiction a go over the past few months and have been entering a few competitions and begging for feedback, if your interested you can find a few of them here. And I've also been indulging my hobby of photography on the side. Though I haven't been completely inactive, far from it I've been making videos about news and current events from around the world and have been busy making pdf's of the history of the Labour Movement around the world and getting more active with the British section of the Industrial Workers of the World*.

So in short I've been quite busy but given that this blog and the research I did as part of my quest to have something interesting to write about on it was the catalyst for much of the other stuff I've been doing (I'll leave it to you to decide if that's heart warming or just sad) I can't help but feel a bit guilty about neglecting it. So take this as my news years resolution, to contribute more to this blog and keep it active.









 *In fact I and some fellow Wobblies have something special in the works regarding the IWW, currently in the quality checking stage.
*Black Rose artist laghing-rabt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts